Friday, March 11, 2011

Very Early Labor Signs?

Baby dropped a little more into my pelvis yesterday and suddenly grew, so now it feels like baby is taking up my entire uterus.

My shy baby didn't move much while Dan and Stacy visited last week and has been making up for it the last two days. Yesterday baby was bopping around like I've never seen or felt before. The right side of my uterus actually rose almost 2 inches with a booty movement!

Not sure if it was the dropping, the growth spurt or the movement, but last night I felt a constant ache in my uterus - not a contraction, but a continuous tightening. I also felt disconnected from my uterus, like it was leading my movements and not my own self. And I felt uncomfortable and spacey.

Knowing that discomfort and spaciness are sometimes very early signs of labor, I also felt slightly panicky, which can be another early sign of labor.

But nothing happened last night and I haven't felt a contraction in a long time. Baby is definitely receiving signs from somewhere in my body that an eviction notice is coming, but I'm not sure baby will head those signs for awhile.

And last night --- I slept for 3 straight hours!!!!!! It was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment