Wednesday, March 23, 2011

39 Weeks 5 Days

Other than not starting labor yet, I have zero complaints right now. I don't have a wonky pelvis, my back isn't sore, I still feel great and strong, I don't have hemorrhoids, I poop just fine, my eating is healthy, no stretch marks, I don't have indigestion or heartburn, I'm not more tired than I was 5 weeks ago (though still very tired), I'm mostly in a good mood, my weepy period has passed....

And I feel so ready for labor that I'm going crazy. I really want to get this going, though, at this point, I'm not willing to do anything more than anoint my belly with rose oil every night. I'm still keenly aware that when labor begins is baby's decision and not mine. I don't want to rush things.

Dave and I have jokingly turned everything I do into a sign of early labor; I wake up in a good mood - must be early labor. I wake up in an aggravated mood - must be early labor. Today I swept the living room - labor is sure to start soon.

BP: 112/70 (Lowest yet I think. Must be all the sleep I'm getting)
Pulse: 76
Weight: 158.2 (46 pound total increase. For some moms, weight gain stops or they loose weight right before labor. I've gained exactly 1 pound since last week.)
Urine: pH 7, trace protein
Baby: ROT possibly making way to ROA and nowhere near ROP, which is good. The P stands for posterior, which stands for back labor, which stands for pain.
FHT: 140's then 160's acceleration - baby got excited about something
Fundal: 40

No comments:

Post a Comment