I'm wondering if this is my body's way of shifting into labor; creating a change of state.
Baby feels fully settled into my pelvis now and I feel that baby is wondering why it's suddenly so cramped inside.
This shift in position intensifies all of baby's movements. If baby moves his or her hands, I feel it near my cervix and up top. It's pretty neat. Baby is wiggling around a lot in there, trying to make room is my guess.
I feel baby will be here soon, even if that means in 2 weeks - which is, of course, likely to happen. I'm totally okay with waiting, am not impatient and feel good with whatever birthday baby decides to celebrate. Of course I would love to go into labor this weekend, but you know.....
I also feel very mentally and physically ready for labor. So does Dave. And I can tell baby is gearing up as well. All is well.
No comments:
Post a Comment