Saturday, February 19, 2011

To Do List Before Birth

  • Deep clean kitchen. I'd love to rent a floor buffer and get the grime out.
  • Taxes (92% complete).
  • Finish getting birth supplies; hose, adaptor, tub liner, medium sterile gloves, cord ring.
  • Get printer to print wireless. Hoping Friend Dan can make that happen.
  • Window cleaning. I have a Groupon.
  • Put air in birth ball.
  • Clean out junk drawer.
  • Replace rusted paper clip that is holding the toilet together.
  • Wrap presents for midwives and my brother's birthday.
  • Wash car
  • Install car seat
  • Refresh on newborn and placenta exam. I want to perform these after the birth.
  • Stock up on processed veggies for dogs.
  • Finish childbirth sessions; Labor positions and finish reading Ina May's Guide to Childbirth out loud in bed.
  • Deep clean living room and hallway.
  • Deep clean bathroom. I have a feeling I'll be in there quite a lot during labor.
  • Research potential ND's and MD's.
  • Complete birth announcements as much as possible. Brother Benny will finish the rest.
  • Continue freezing meals for postpartum.
  • Maintain raw meat supply so we can continue to fulfill Moe's Meats orders as much as possible after baby.
  • Keep fridge stocked with food in case I don't have 30 hours of early labor which would allow us enough time to go grocery shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment