Half Moon makes me feel so strong and balanced and I love doing it. I imagine baby also likes it as well.
Prenatal today. I love prenatal days and now they will be happening every 2 weeks.
BP: 124/74 - a little high for me. I did just sit up from laying down and I was excited.
Pulse: 72
Urinalysis: pH8.0 (it's their dipsticks. On my dipsticks I have a pH of 5)
Weight: 151 - that's a total of 39 pounds added!!! And I probably will gain another 10.
FHT: 147 bpm
Baby Position: ROT - such a stable little creature I have. He or she knows the position they like.
Fundal Height: 33.5
Everything is going great. And by great I mean that my mental attitude is lovely and I generally feel good in my body. Great also includes me being tired all the time, my thinking is slowing down and I move at a snail pace.
No digestion issues. No lower back pain. Some mid-back pain. Sleeping well. And by well I mean I'm not spending hours awake each night (thanks to my pregnancy pillow). No peeing pain. Not constipated. Baby is happy. I'm happy. Dave is happy. Satchel and Maji are happy.
And now that I feel we have most of the STUFF we need for baby, I'm able to move my attention inward and focus on the baby. This shift has been instant - as soon as I declared all the baby stuff is in order I realized that I will soon be giving birth to an actual person who will be a part of my life until I die. I still find it unbelievable.
No comments:
Post a Comment