Sunday, February 6, 2011

Switching it All Up

Dave and Josh moved our queen bed to what was the guest bedroom downstairs and the futon to our upstairs bedroom last night. The dog crates also came to live downstairs and my bookshelf and desk moved up. (My laptop is now living at the kitchen table).

Now that we're sleeping downstairs until after baby arrives, I have to walk just 10 feet to the bathroom and my Recharge (something I can't live without in the middle of the night) is a mere 20 second walk to the kitchen. So much easier than walking up and down stairs 3 times a night.

Plus I love having everyone on the same floor in the morning and nights. I've always wanted to live in a ranch and I have a feeling this is the closest I'll come to it.

The dream is to keep the queen bed downstairs as a guest bed and buy a king bed for the upstairs. Ohh the luxury, I can't even imagine. Just as I can't really imagine all three of us sleeping comfortably in a queen.

Dave and I love switching rooms in the house. It feels so un-adult like.


No comments:

Post a Comment