It's odd, it's not like in yoga I can suddenly stretch in ways that I never could before. It's more like a sensation that the way I can move my hips is now different.
Last night and this morning baby was moving so much. And I would know since I've been awake since 3 am. The movements felt near my cervix and almost electric. After awhile I thought I had a stomach ache only to realize it was just active baby. I love feeling baby move. It really makes me so happy.
Today I'm having a whiny day. I want Dave's company, a fire and to sit on the couch all day. I've become attached to Dave lately and am gearing up to miss him while Satchel and I visit a friend in Washington for three days. Anyway, today I'm not getting any of it. Going to babysit instead a precocious 5-year old (which I learned Maji is much like a toddler) while her parents become enlightened.
This morning I realized that all Dave and I talk about is planning for the coming months. I can't even remember what we used to talk about. And then when we have the baby all we'll ever talk about is the baby. I'm getting tired of it and if I'm getting tired of planning I can only imagine how much talking and thinking about it I'm actually doing. Going away for three days should help that situation.
The writing studio has really consumed us lately. Struggling with the unknowing of our permanence in this house and the unknown of an increased monthly budget cost and with me making no money for awhile. Can this really be feasible? Ohhh how we want it to work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment