Prenatal recap:
~ Baby is as big as a $5.00 loaf of artisan bread. That's so adorable.
~ I've been feeling way tired lately and know that anemia has been setting in. They gave me the green light to start taking iron (for some reason I thought you weren't supposed to take it before 28 weeks).
When I got home I cracked open a bottle of Floradix and it tasted like nectar from heaven.
Floradix is great because if your body doesn't need iron, it tastes like crap. That was my experience when I tried it last year. When I started taking it during my miscarriage it tasted good, like something I needed. But this time I got that overall body tingling and started to cry thinking about how wonderful the taste is. So obviously it's a good choice for me right now.
~ Mentioned that I started taking Adaptocrine for adrenal support. That night with the horrible family at the birth center totally drained me of everything I had and I haven't been able to recover.
~ I've had a tiny, external hemorrhoid since I got pregnant that I didn't much care about until it started getting bigger recently. I've been treating it with witch hazel (topically and homepathically), rutin and oatstraw, but I've only been able to reduce it down to it's original size.
Kim mentioned that may be something I have to just start to love and accept, but then remembered that chiro or acupuncture care can also help. Since I've been thinking about going to a chiro on a regular basis around 30 weeks, this will work out great.
My fear with the hemorrhoid situation is that it will A) get worse as I keep growing and B) get really really bad when I'm pushing baby out. It's not something I really want to deal with postpartum.
~ My BP was pretty much the same as last time: 110/72. Pulse 80. Uterus measuring right at umbilicus. Heart tones heard with fetascope - I think 130's - 140's. And I weigh 130 pounds even. Which means I've gained 18 pounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment