Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Not Woman at My Birth

In need of a friend to be in charge of the pups and take pictures during the birth, I asked Kelly, who said yes and is super excited.

A perfect fit really, Dave has known that Kelly would be at the birth even when I was pregnant with Azu-zu. I could never figure out how that would happen since she is grossed out by babies and pregnancy and never wants kids. But when it comes to my baby and pregnancy, she's totally into it.

It's a perfect fit really. Satchel, who calls her Not Woman, loves her and Maji and Kelly had past lives together, so it works perfectly. She's an artist and that frees up her schedule quite a bit and she can take pictures. She can even do a load of dishes here and there.

Yeah - so excited to have Kelly there. Plus, as she said, it gives her something to look forward to as she waits for her Lyme Disease to get out of her body.

No comments:

Post a Comment