Then I felt baby move to the front of my uterus, as close to my hands as possible. I could feel almost the entire outline of baby's body and feel him or her pushing toward my touch.
I don't think I can adequately describe how this makes me feel. It was the first time I was able to feel a conscious decision from the baby to be near me. Baby wanted to feel my touch and be close to my energy. So far, this has been the most amazing part of pregnancy. I'm so honored to be carrying this spirit to our world.
In other news, Dave is sick with a lung/chest virus, which we're hoping doesn't turn into pneumonia. It's been two years exactly that Dave last had pneumonia in both his lungs. Lungs hold grief and this is also the time that Azu-zu would have been born. Coincidentally, Dave has been having intense father dreams, so I believe the two are related.
Two years ago his pneumonia began the same way this illness has - as something in the chest. This year around his birthday (11/18) he got really depressed about turning 35 and even before that had some anger around work and life and scheduled obligations. This moved him into a serious funk and he went to see Bob and Donna, some great healers we work with. They put him on homeopathics and did some energy work, and that is probably what has stirred this up in his lungs.
Currently, Dave is on the Vitamin A protocol, drinking lemon, ginger and cayenne tea and taking it easy (which is really hard for Dave to do). This morning I've got him steaming his lungs with pine, lemon and eucalyptus and keeping his kidneys warm.
Because we're handling this early, and Dave has great energy and feels relatively good, I think we can head off the pneumonia (it's part of his constitution).
Send healthy lung thoughts please.
No comments:
Post a Comment