Apatite Cucurbita and Conchae or 2 separate homeopathic powders that support calcium metabolism. I started taking them a few days after I believed I conceived because they also help the embryo incarnate within. I took them until about the second trimester until I got tired of taking them. Theoretically you're meant to take from conception to weaning, but that's an expensive remedy, so my plan is just to finish out what I have left from earlier. Now is the time most women began to talk about feeling that baby is sucking their bones dry, which isn't true, but I understand the feeling.
Homeopathic copper ointment rubbed into the perineum every night can help prepare that area to be stretched and strong during birth.
Aside: I'm not sure if Dave and I are going to do perineum massage beginning in week 35. I've heard mixed things about it and I don't really believe it helps the perineum stretch. But overall I feel it might be helpful for me to begin to learn to sense more of my pelvic floor to help with pushing. I have difficulty understanding that part of my body so this can help. This is also why I feel I probably won't be birthing in water since it will be even more difficult to tell what is going on down there.
Sitz baths are also a great way to prepare the bottom for stretching. Three times per week I'll be taking a Linden Flower sitz bath to help loosen and warm the perineum.
During the sitz bath I'll be drinking Elderflower tea. Elderberry is associated with more etheric energy and actually has the ability to transform this energy. During this time in pregnancy I am birthing more of the astral body of the baby. Part of what that means is baby is acquiring his or her astrological fingerprints and their spiritual essence. Difficulty in a baby's ability to absorb these energies to later use in his or her future shaping is one of the energetic reasons moms get hypertension, edema, etc. Physically, it keeps the muscles and connective tissues supple and stretchable and it helps the body to sweat and move water through itself (not that I need more night sweats).
No comments:
Post a Comment