Friday, August 20, 2010

Entering a Time

So, I'm entering the week of my pregnancy when my baby died last time. I can't say that I have anxiety about it or feel it in my bones, but I have had increased dreams about blood and I do check the toilet paper for blood more now when I go to the bathroom.

A part of me feels that, "if I can just make it through the next 3 weeks, I'll be golden." And while that is completely arbitrary and doesn't mean anything, I can't shake it. And that's okay.

I feel like the next few weeks will go by slow and I want to find some activities to keep me busy and occupied. Perhaps a renewed energy for studying? Some hiking with the pups?

1 comment:

  1. You can come clean our house! Or you can come watch Ceci and we can finally clean our house!
    Or bathe our dogs!

    ReplyDelete