Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Craving!

Yes, I think I had what I could call my first pregnancy craving yesterday. I was in yoga class and got the idea that New Seasons should make me a turkey sandwich with swiss and mustard on sourdough bread.

I considered leaving class as it started, but thought that would be silly. I should have left. I spent the entire class being miserable and hating it. AND THEN, the teacher had the nerve to do savasana not at the end, but before a 15 minute meditation. I nearly died.

I was unhappy until I got to eat my sandwich (with a pickle). The big news of all this, besides it being my first craving, is that I ate gluten. Ohh that bread was as soft and fluffy as angel food cake.

Dave was disappointed that he wasn't there to watch me eat the gluten-full bread but I was in no position to delay my craving any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment