Our plan was to send out a postcard of the two of us announcing our pregnancy. A photographer was asking for volunteers for some outdoor photo shoots and we took her up on the offer.We spent the day in downtown Portland getting our picture taken while pedestrians actually thought we were famous people (some even interrupted the shoot to ask who we were) and others took photos of us with their own camera.
So we got all these awesome pictures taken and then realized the prints were a bit too expensive. So we weren't able to make the pregnancy announcement like that. Instead, we've just been telling people as the thought comes up.
I pulled this image from her blog and since it didn't have the copyright info on it, decided to put it here. This wasn't the picture I was planning on using. There was a cute one of Dave and I dancing with a lighted marquee behind us that said something about Portland.
The announcement was going to read something like, "Coming sometime in November to Portland....Baby Jarecki"
In this image I am pregnant, but didn't yet know.
No comments:
Post a Comment