Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Making One of These

See how cute Dave and I were as children. I wonder what baby will look like at this age?

And no, we didn't know each other as children. This is a combination of photos we had made to announce our wedding that we ended up canceling for various reasons. Namely, I got in a car accident searching for Cranky Al's Donuts in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and used up all our money we had saved for the wedding for an insurance deductible instead.

Then we also cancelled the second wedding because the Ebola virus broke out in the African village where the ceremony was going to be held. The third attempt at a wedding, this time in Pennsylvania, also got nipped in the bud because it was less of what we wanted and more of what was easiest for everyone else.

So the 4th attempt was a success. We sent out a mass email letting everyone know they could come to the courthouse in Milwaukee at 3pm on Friday, April 5 if they wanted to be with us at our wedding.

It was the best wedding ever - it cost $90 and lasted 10 minutes. Then we went out for beer and pizza. Mmmm beer....I'm actually missing having even a craving for beer. Or food for that matter.

2 comments: