Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pregnancy is Rad

I was eating this weekend and thought to myself, this is different. What's different about this experience? Oh, I'm enjoying the food! It tastes good.

And then all of a sudden, like a switch, food is good. I can eat. I can make decisions about what I want to eat. I want to eat. It's yummy. Oh my!

For dinner last night I had two bowls of soup and a bagel. For breakfast this morning I had a belgium waffle and energy bar. Then another breakfast after yoga. It feels so good!!!

I've also got to mention how hearing the heartbeat really shifted my pregnancy. I'm feeling more trusting and excited. I'm giddy about my belly and feeling super grounded.

This emotional shift, combined with eating food and not having the early pregnancy exhaustion anymore has really made me one happy pregnant lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment