Tuesday, June 29, 2010

LadyFinger Broody Again...

...Does that mean I'll be pregnant soon? Since her brooding habits have never been isolated from my own fertility cycle, I'm hoping this means one thing...

I must say I feel much more prepared for pregnancy this time around. And then I wonder if I'm fooling myself. When I was sick, everyday felt like it was piling on the last one and I just couldn't get out from under the weight of nausea. Even though I worked with women experiencing the same feelings of not being able to make it in early pregnancy, and even offered them advice, I wasn't prepared for my own experience.

This time around I feel like I understand the possibilities of what might happen and mentally I'm more ready. But like I said, am I being delusional?

1 comment:

  1. Just a note: Dave talked her out of her brood. But she still isn't laying an egg.

    ReplyDelete